We all know fidget spinners are adorably cute—but could there be more to this wearable product than just being a cute piece of jewelry? Fidgeting itself may actually provide an outlet for creativity or focus for some students.
Here are 10 ways that fidget rings can help in the classroom:
- Helping students focus on the task at hand
- Reducing fidgeting and restlessness
- Improving attention and concentration
- Reducing feelings of anxiety and stress
- Helping students with ADHD and other attention disorders
- Improving fine motor skills
- Encouraging students to be more active learners
- Enhancing creativity and problem-solving skills
- Helping students to take control of their impulses
- Providing a subtle and discreet way for students to express their need for movement.
If you think this may help your child improve focus in the classroom, check out our 25+ unique styles of spinner rings we offer here! SHOP NOW